ITI Hathbandh was established in the year 1997. The institute has 263 sq.mts. & 461.62 sq.mts. campus area which includes administration block, class rooms and workshop respectively. Hathbandh is the place in the Raipur District and Industrial units in this region are Cement, power and Steel and Rice mills.
INTRODUCTION OF IMC & ITI HATHBANDH
Godawari Power & Ispat Ltd. has decided to take up upgradation and management of ITI Hathbandh in Chhattisgarh established by Govt. of India under Public-Private partnership Scheme on 31.12.2008. The ITI would be managed by the company in association with management team to be performed with the nomination by the State government and would bear the cost for running the ITI. In accordance with the policy of promoting Public-Private Partnership, Institute Management Committees (IMC) is constituted in ITI (Hathbandh).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY OF IMC:
- Generation and utilization of finance.
- Students selection.
- Examination Supervision.
- Evaluation and Development of faculty and staff.
- Curriculum revamping, literature development in vernacular language.
UPLIFTMENT OF ITI HATHBANDH UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF GPIL
1. Before formation of IMC the infrastructure like buildings and grounds were not in a good condition. GPIL took it as first priority and a new building is constructed for ITI Hathbandh for various trades and short term courses since GPIL believes in that a good environment is must for creativity.
2. The backbone of Every Institute is its faculty’s teachings pedagogy and equipments available on that institution. Under the supervision of GPIL ITI Hathbandh have facilities like well experienced staff, equipped labs with new machines like lathe machines & Computer labs.
3. Keeping in mind for basic needs, like drinking water GPIL have installed Pure & Cold Drinking Water machine and for each classrooms and office GPIL purchased Cooler.
4. CAMPUS PLACEMENT:
GPIL actively involved in the placement of the graduates of ITI every year.
We are not just concerned with inculcating a sense of professionalism in students but by imbibing a sense of humanistic value and arising responsibilities towards environment.
6. INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE: To give the students live experience, Industrial visit for seeking On-The job Training was conducted by GPIL for every student.
7. ANNUAL CULTURAL PROGRAMME & SPORTS DAY CELEBRATION: