Culture at GPIL
GPIL is a vibrant Company with more than 1500 employees now. It strongly believes in seizing opportunities of tomorrow by consistently outperforming and creating an enterprising entity.
We in GPIL believe in accepting challenges, ideology being spectacular growth synonymous with life. We look forward to building up a team of challenges with talents enchorial to our mission.
GPIL being a new entrant in the integrated Iron & Steel sector registering phenomenal growth within a very short span, obviously offering challenges to young talents aspiring multifaceted exposures to technical and managerial aspects associated with growing diversified disciplines. The prospects of learning and proving talents are much more in a dynamic set up like us than in an old organization with bureaucratic structure.
We are committed to provide the employees opportunity, challenges and adequate rewards that will transform in to result for further sustainable growth of the group, as we strongly believe that success is journey not the destination.
What drives us at GPIL?
- Climate of creativity, innovation and enthusiasm and thus restoring the trust on HR function.
- Developing and sustaining core values of the group.
- Providing equal opportunities for growth and development.
- Staff participation in professional and innovative work that brings opportunities and benefits to the group.
- Treating one another with respect and communicate openly. We foster collaboration while maintaining individual accountability. We encourage the best ideas to surface from anywhere within the organization. We appreciate the value of multiple perspectives and diverse expertise.
- We are committed to winning with integrity and exhibiting the highest level of professionalism. We know leadership is hard won and should never be taken for granted. We aspire to flawless execution and don’t take shortcuts on quality. We seek the best talent and promote its development. We are flexible and learn from our mistakes.
- To ensure the quality of recruitment process.
- To ensure that “Right Person at Right Place and on Right Time”.
- Be fair and consistent.
- Be non-discriminatory on the grounds of sex, race, age, religion.
- To thrive on strong Employer branding to attract the best talents available in the industries.
Channels of Recruitment:
- Internal Recruitment
- Campus Recruitment
- External Recruitment
- Employee Referrals
GPIL offers careers in various streams of competence embracing areas from technology and strategy to research, marketing, human resource & administration, purchase finance, production & quality assurance.
- Mining and Mineral beneficiation – BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mining and Mineral, Mechanical, Electrical, Geologists.
- Iron & Steel Making and Hot and Cold rolling – BE/ B.Tech/Diploma Metallurgy, Mechanical, Electrical, production.
- Strategy – Engineering graduate / MBA
- Marketing & sales – Engineering graduate / MBA
- Human Resource & Admin – MBA with specialization in HR / PGDM in PM/IR or equivalent
- Finance – CA/ICWA.
- Purchase – B.E and M.B.A
- IT- B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A
- Power production-B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical.
- Quality-B.E/B.Tech /Diploma in chemical, M.sc/B.sc.